Your cart is empty

Schramsberg - Mirabelle Brut Rose NV


Price: $34.99

Sale Price: $24.99

Producer Schramsberg
Country United States
Region California
Varietal Champagne
Sku 47713
Size 750ml

Mirabelle is Schramsbergs multi-vintage brut sparkling wine. Twenty years into building an outstanding range of vintage dated sparkling wines, the Davies family set out to master the non-vintage or multi-vintage traditional method technique. A few years of experimentation would ultimately lead to the successful launch of Mirabelle Brut and Mirabelle Brut Rose in 1992. This wine is a specially crafted blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Schramsbergs select cool-climate vineyards in the Napa-Carneros, Sonoma Coast, Anderson Valley and Marin County areas of Californias North Coast. Starting in 2022, the Mirabelle packaging started to designate the bottling number to give specificity to each bottling of Mirabelle, and to highlight the vintage which is primarily in the blend. For this 31st bottling, the 2019 vintage makes up 78% of the blend, with the other 22% being from select base wines from previous vintages.

Wine Enthusiast: 91 Points

"Tempting raspberry and cinnamon aromas meet a rich palate of plums and peaches in this mouthfilling a relatively fullbodied wine made from 58% pinot noir and 42% chardonnay. A rich mousse amplifies delicious baking spices on the tongue and finish." The Wine Enthusiast, 91 Points

Wine Spectator: 90 Points

"Polished and luscious, with appealing strawberry and peach flavors that have toasted nut and yeast roll accents. Drink now." The Wine Spectator, 90 Points