Your cart is empty

Chateau Laville - Bordeaux Superieur 2019


Price: $14.99

Sale Price: $9.98

Sold Out
* This item is eligible for Mix and Match free shipping on 12 - see more
Producer Chateau Laville
Country France
Region Bordeaux
Varietal Bordeaux Blend
Vintage 2019
Sku 55744
Size 750ml

Bordeaux is made famous by its big names. Places like Chateau Haut Brion, Mouton Rothschild, Lafite, Latour and Margaux. But combined, these historic classified properties represent less than 5% of the overall wine production in the region. That leaves 95% other vineyards that benefit from the same vintage conditions, and are sold at a fraction of the price. Wine Enthusiast rated the 2016 vintage in the Right Bank 97 points overall (higher than 1982!) An alluring blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, with ripe berry aromas mixed with licorice, oak and spice. Don't miss this classic Bordeaux for under $10!

Decanter Magazine: 90 Points

"A classic style with polish and refinement. Brownie chocolate notes appeal without being too rich. Well balanced, juicy and with a medium finish – and a certain grace, that holds up on day two. Bravo!" Decanter Magazine, 90 Points

Customers Viewing This Page Might Also Like These Items
Chateau Le Grand Moulin - Cotes de Bordeaux 2019
Sale Price: $14.99
Save $10.00 (40%)
Chateau Malbec - Bordeaux 2019
Sale Price: $13.99
Save $8.00 (36%)